This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for tradeforlifeteam.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We collect your information in order to record and support your participation in the activities you select. As a visitor to our Site, you can engage in many activities without providing any personal information. In connection with other activities, such as utilizing registering for a product, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form, sending us an email, or direct contact from you. It is completely optional for you to engage in these activities. If you elect to engage in these activities, however, we may ask that you provide us personal information, such as your first and last name, mailing address (including ZIP code), e-mail address, telephone, credit card, and other personal information. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity. In all cases, we will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. Except as otherwise provided in this policy, we will never intentionally disclose any personal identification information about you as an individual user to any third party without having received your permission. If you supply us with your contact information you may receive periodic e-mails, mailings, text messages or calls from us or our partners with information on new products and services, important issues, or upcoming events.
Tradeforlifeteam.com will not rent, sell, or share your personal information to any unrelated third party except as described below. Tradeforlifeteam.com may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To verify your user status, including without limitation by confirming that you are a tradeforlifeteam.com subscriber, that you have paid for particular content that requires payment or that you satisfy other conditions concerning particular content (i.e. geographic or time restrictions);
- To process your transactions, including without limitation for billing purposes;
- To confirm your subscription to or cancellation from tradeforlifeteam.com, or any particular purchases or licenses;
- To improve our services;
- To update and inform you about tradeforlifeteam.com services and products;
- To send you offers from third party advertisers which are relevant and similar to our own
We provide personal information to trusted business partners that work on behalf of or with tradeforlifeteam.com under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help tradeforlifeteam.com communicate with you about offers from tradeforlifeteam.com and its partners. Our business partners will be required to use any personal information we provide them only for that purpose.
If you do not wish to receive offers or other communications from us, you can opt-out by using the opt-out link that appears in our email correspond or by contacting us using one of the following contact methods:
Trade for LIFE Team
230 W. Towne Ridge Pkwy, Ste 475
Sandy, UT 84070
Please provide us with your exact name, email address, and phone. We will be sure your name is removed from the appropriate lists immediately. We reserve the right to send you announcements relating to tradeforlifeteam.com site or services, which may contain important information about the site or service, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
When you use our Site, we or our authorized technology services provider may also collect certain technical and routing information from you to facilitate your use of the Site and its services. We use this information to administer the Site and to understand and measure traffic patterns on the Site so that we know which areas of our Site are favorites of our users, which areas need improvement, and what technologies are being used so that we may continually improve our Site. This information is collected in aggregate form, without identifying you or any user individually. We may use this aggregate, non-identifying statistical data for statistical analysis, marketing, or similar promotional purposes. This data is often traced by us our technology services provider by using "cookies" during your visit. A cookie is a small amount of data that is transferred to your browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. It functions as your identification card and enables us to record your passwords, purchases, and preferences. It cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. (For some web pages that require and authorization, cookies are not optional.) Users choosing not to accept cookies will probably not be able to access those pages.
No Professional Advice
Tradeforlifeteam.com's services and education products provide information from a team of experts on trading options and securities. All investments involve risk, and the past performance of a security, industry, sector, market, financial product, trading strategy, or individual's trading does not guarantee future results or returns. Investors are fully responsible for any investment decisions they make. Such decisions should be based solely on an evaluation of their financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance, and liquidity needs. Tradeforlifeteam.com and their experts' reference to specific securities should not be construed as a recommendation to buy, sell or hold that security. Specific securities are mentioned for informational purposes only.
Confidentiality and Non-Compete
Users of our Site hereby understand that the tools, processes, strategies, materials and information presented on our Site are copyrighted and proprietary, users agree not to record, duplicate, distribute, teach or train from our information in any manner whatsoever without our express written permission. Any unauthorized use or distribution of our Site's proprietary concepts, materials, and intellectual property by you or your representatives is prohibited and Tradeforlifeteam.com will pursue legal action and full damages if these terms are violated in order to protect its rights.
Tradeforlifeteam.com's Proprietary Rights
The Services and the content distributed through the Services, with the exception of any User-Generated Content (as defined below) and Third-Party Content, is the property of Tradeforlifeteam.com and/or its licensors. You may access and use the content, and download and/or print out one copy of any content from the Services, solely for Your personal, noncommercial use. You acknowledge that You do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Services. If You are interested in reprinting, republishing or distributing content from Tradeforlifeteam.com, please contact us at 1-877-447-7454. Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. MST. If You choose to submit content for publication through the Services, such as guest commentary or guest opinions, such content shall be exclusive to Tradeforlifeteam.com, deemed to be property of Tradeforlifeteam.com, and by submitting such content You irrevocably assign any and all rights to such content to Tradeforlifeteam.com.
Because we host User-Generated Content as a part of portions of the Services and therefore redistribute User-Generated Content You give us, we need to obtain certain rights in those materials. By posting, sending or transmitting to us User-Generated Content, You grant us and our designees a worldwide, non-exclusive, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers), assignable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, distribute (through multiple tiers), create derivative works of, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally perform, make, have made, sell, offer for sale and import such User-Generated Content in any media now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the User-Generated Content. None of the User-Generated Content disclosed in any part of the Services shall be subject to any obligation, whether of confidentiality, attribution, or otherwise, on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any User-Generated Content.
“Tradeforlifeteam.com”, “Trade for LIFE Team”, the “Trade for LIFE Team Logo”, and certain other marks used on Trade for LIFE Team's Portfolio of Websites are trademarks and/or service marks of Trade for LIFE Team. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on Trade for LIFE Team's Website are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners.
You may not republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute content available through the Services to online bulletin boards, message boards, newsgroups, chat rooms, or in other any manner, without our prior written permission. Modification of the content or use of the content for any purpose other than Your own personal, noncommercial use is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and can subject You to legal liability.
In addition, in connection with Your use of the Services, You agree not to:
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the Services, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of any of our websites;
- Use the Services for any unlawful purpose;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Services or any of our websites;
- “Frame” or “mirror” any content available through the Services or any of our websites without our prior written authorization;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to download, retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the content available through the Services or any of our websites; or
- Harvest or collect information about users of the Services without their express consent.
You also agree that at all times You will:
- Comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with Your use of the Services and the content made available therein;
- Be responsible for all statements made and acts or omissions that occur on Your user account while Your password is being used;
- Waive any and all rights against Trade for LIFE Team and hold Trade for LIFE Team harmless in connection with any claims relating to any action taken by Trade for LIFE Team as part of its investigation of a suspected violation or result of its conclusion that a violation of the TOU has occurred, including but not limited to the removal of posts or a suspension or termination of Your membership account; or
- Maintain and promptly update Your registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.